The Do Lectures is great. We’re big fans, obviously. But we understand that lots of students and young people want to come to The Do Lectures but can’t afford the ticket.
We get that.
We also understand that a great event like The Do Lectures is made of a remarkable and diverse audience. So it’s important that young people can be a part of it too.
For the last 6 years and again this year, some amazing companies will make it possible for us to invite great people to attend the Do Lectures for free.
So this all sounds cool and you want in? Great, we want you too!
Make a 1 minute film about why you think you should attend the Do Lectures and then send the link to: email@example.com
9am on Tuesday June 13th.
In return for the chair…
Once successful, it’s your job to absorb the stories and expertise of the people you meet at Do and pass it on to your sponsor. You become somewhat of a roaming reporter. You’ll interview the speakers and attendees. You’ll capture the atmosphere of Do by making a video about your time at the event. We ask for the video to be made within 4 weeks of the event, so we can share your experience with your sponsor and the rest of the world.
- Will receive one ticket to the Do Lectures Wales event from the 6th - 9th July 2017. This ticket is non transferable and will include accommodation, food and access to all areas of the event including workshops and activities.
- Will be required to organise your own travel arrangements, including costs and any expenses incurred, to and from the event.
- Will be required to attend the event in full.
- Will be required to film and/or photograph their time at the event, sending the completed, edited film or photo-film back to the Do Lectures, no later than 4 weeks after the event.
- Will agree for the Do Lectures to have full and unlimited use of the film or photo-film made at the event, which will include, but not be limited to, social media platforms, the Do Lectures and sponsor websites.
- Will require your own means of documenting the event via film or photography.
Best of luck!