Specifically, the AdRoll cookie we serve through the AdRoll platform for this purpose is named “__adroll”. We may also drop an additional AdRoll opt-out cookie if you opt-out as described below. We may also drop cookies from our Advertising Partners for the purposes described above. The Advertising Partner cookies dropped vary by Advertiser implementation.
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Advertiser website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on the Advertiser’s website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser’s website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your “Customer ID” with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these -Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
- Email and Postal Addresses from Advertisers: Some Advertisers choose to share actual email addresses and postal addresses about their customers with us, so that (with the help of Advertising Partners) we can help the Advertiser serve targeted ads to customers. Also, we may assist an Advertiser with sending emails to customers (for instance, if the Advertiser is using our SendRoll service). -We use the Advertiser’s supplied e-mail and postal addresses for the purpose of assisting that particular Advertiser.
- Hashed email addresses: If an Advertiser allows, we may collect hashed versions of the emails that are entered on that Advertiser’s site. These hashed emails are used as an additional identifier to help us better target ads for Advertisers, including across multiple devices or browsers.
We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
We may disclose information about you:
- With an Advertiser whose site you have visited: We may share information about how you have interacted with that Advertiser’s site or its Ads.
- With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With service providers to our Advertisers: Our Advertisers may contract with companies who handle data (such as Advertisers’ customer lists) for them.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of AdRoll, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- We also share hashed email addresses (or other identifiers associated with those hashes), technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information with other third parties.
Registered Company Information
Registered Company: The Do Lectures Limited
Registered in England & Wales
Registered Address: Parc y Pratt Farm, Cardigan, SA43 3DR
Registered Company Number: 06772325
VAT Number: 974410319
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: "The Company" means The Do Lectures Limited. "Customer" means the customer of the company. "Contract" means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment.
We use Stripe’s secure payment gateway; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
When we have the items of your order in stock it is dispatched quickly. In the UK we use Royal Mail or a courier, for exports we use a courier unless instructed otherwise. We send you an email when your order has been dispatched.
UK customers - Orders should be with you within 1 - 3 working days after dispatch.
European customers - Orders should be with you within 3 – 4 working days after dispatch.
Rest of World customers - Orders should be with you within 5 - 7 working days after dispatch.
You may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 24 hours of the
order being placed. The Do Lectures holds limited stock and sometimes
your order maybe placed in a queue, we will try and inform you if this is the case and when you can expect delivery.
The Do Lectures reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer's statutory rights will not be affected.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to The Do Lectures within seven working days of delivery. The Do Lectures shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by The Do Lectures, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to The Do Lectures for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Hiut Denim shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective The Do Lectures shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of The Do Lectures to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after order receipt date, as long as the items are in their original condition, with all tickets and tags attached. At The Do Lectures we offer a 90 day returns policy from the date of receiving the goods. In this instance all refunds exclude postage costs, unless a mistake has been made by us.
The Do Lectures uses the information we collect about you to process orders and provide our best service. We never sell or disclose any customer information to third parties and you can be confident your credit card details are safe. We send emails from time to time with product news and events but if you're not happy receiving them, let us know and we’ll remove you from our mailing list.